The latest release of Sage 100 ERP will be coming out this mid-December.
Main feature and functionality enhancements of Sage 100 ERP 2012 are in:
- Accounts Payable;
- Accounts Receivable;
- Bank Reconciliation;
- Inventory Management;
- Paperless Office;
- Sage CRM;
- Intelligence Reporting; and
- Credit Card Processing through Sage Exchange
Highlights include the following:
- Reduce time navigating through the system using customizable Visual Process Flows;
- Simplify the process of matching invoices using the expanded vendor invoice number field;
- Experience the increased flexibility of Credit Card processing through Sage Exchange ;
- Efficiently designate customers and vendors as Inactive without losing historical information;
- Streamline Bank Reconciliation by viewing relevant bank information in convenient places;
- Easily design new and modify existing reports using enhanced Intelligence Reporting;
- Align Multiple ERP companies to a single CRM database;
- Process quotes and orders from Sage CRM using Quick Order Entry screens;
- Efficiently and cost effectively manage your shipping process and streamline rate shopping; and
- Simplify your software update process using the new Sage Advisor Update console.
Contact us for more details. Or you can read the Sage 100 ERP 2013 Release Guide, and the Versions at a Glance Top Ten Reasons to Upgrade.
Source: Sage Channel News Supplement, December 2012