IT Support Analyst
The IT Support Analyst will utilize customer service skills in resolving technical issues with end users at client sites. They will maintain and support Microsoft Windows and Office products, PC hardware, and other related equipment such as printers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Installing, configuring and maintaining desktop and laptop PCs, tablets, wireless devices, hand held devices and peripherals such as printers and bar code printers.
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and connectivity issues.
- Removing old equipment and performing data migration to new machines.
- Maintaining an inventory of installed software and managing software licensing,
- Working with hardware vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule.
- Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies.
- Identify equipment problems and initiate corrective action.
- Perform systems backup.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience installing and supporting PC and laptop hardware and software is preferred.
- Experience with desktop hardware, software applications, operating systems and network connectivity is preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive in anticipating and resolving issues.
- Extremely strong customer service, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Understanding of general business practices and concepts.
- Multitasking – ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills. High level of personal discipline.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Able to communicate with all levels of the organization, including technical teams.
- Work hours may vary to occasional weekends, and evenings.
Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder. We do not provide sponsorship.
Please send your resumé to HR.