Want to read the latest news about SAP Business One? Find it here!
Business Management Software Designed to Meet the Changing Needs of Small Business
SAP Business One is surprisingly affordable, especially considering all that it delivers:
- Provides one true, unified picture of your business;
- Grows with your business;
- Enables compliance in regulated environments;
- Puts decision makers in charge with access to up-to-the-minute data; and
- Is affordable and offers low total cost of ownership
Feature highlights include:
- Embedded sales-force automation (such as customer relationship management);
- Real-time, workflow-based alerts that help users take action and manage by exception;
- Easy to learn, easy to use and fully integrated with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Fast, easy, drag-and-drop reporting with a familiar Microsoft Excel interface;
- Flexible, powerful, and adaptable architecture to meet the specific needs of your business and industry;
- Comprehensive, fully integrated e-commerce; and
- Web-based marketing campaign management prospecting.
Why You Should Choose SAP:
- Companies running SAP Business One are 37% more profitable than companies using a different business management application (Stratus Inc., 2007);
- Approximately 58% of SAP customers have revenues of less than US$100 million;
- SAP built SAP Business One from the ground up, rather than scaling down its existing enterprise software applications;
- SAP offers fixed pricing and a fixed implementation environment for a single low cost;
- SAP has been providing world-class customer support for more than three decades to more than 12 million users; and
- SAP’s only objective is to make businesses run better by specializing solely on business management software.
Learn more about how MIS Technology and SAP Business One can help support your business growth by viewing the materials below or contacting us at 708-364-0656 or email@example.com